Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Head of Remuneration & Systems (Myanmar National Only)
To oversee the strategic development and implementation of people policies and processes regarding compensations, benefits, industrial relations, and systems by aligning and having a strong focus to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the HR operations.
- Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Design, implement, and manage manpower planning, salary classification and compensation programs to support corporate goals and objectives.
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company and prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary scale accordingly.
- Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases & salary structure, forecast budget and advise for salary review.
- Develop job descriptions for various positions and determine appropriate compensation package.
- Analyze surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments.
- Administer and manage employee medical and life insurance plans.
- Research job and manpower requirements, structural and functional relationships among jobs and occupations, and occupational trends.
- Advise executives and employees on employment regulations, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs.
- Supervise payroll activities, in which range from obtaining employees’ data, calculating pay amount, calculating deduction items such as tax, social security, to generating payment, to ensure accurate and timely periodic pay process.
- Monitor changes in labor law and HR related trends in order to maintain knowledge levels required to perform complicated tasks and provide expert advice to the management on employee/ industrial relationships.
- Collaborate with other departments/ teams to facilitate analysis and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Participate in business planning process and proactively identify opportunities to advance the success of the business.
- University Degree; degree in HR Management or professional degree such as MBA is a plus
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Human Resources; HR generalist with strong business orientation is preferred
- Good Working knowledge of Myanmar labor law and global practices
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Strong computer skills and data driven mindset
- Ability to work under pressure in a matrix environment
Please submit your application to email@example.com