Apply for a Position
Telenor Myanmar is now recruiting top talents to develop and lead new teams.
Expert, BI Data Integration Analyst
To manage EDW Operations, administration of BI applications and infrastructure as well as ensuring Data Quality and testing. To support to Audits by enforcing Process monitoring and optimization. To manage the ETL Operations by guaranteeing SLAs are met and release management is being followed.
- Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Ensure all SLA’s are met by defining and managing data quality processes.
- Execute data profiling, reporting and exception monitoring.
- Working with data stewards to identify critical data elements and define data quality criteria and tolerance levels.
- Incorporate data cleansing, standardization, and matching processes handled by vendors.
- Perform Capacity Management/Planning of Application Servers.
- Participate in Architecture forum and give productive inputs to insure optimal design and architecture of new changes to the existing logical model.
- Update rest of the Department about Data Quality Health and act as POC for any data quality issues raised by external or internal teams.
- Estimate effort and timelines for analyzing, identifying and recommending solutions for data quality issues.
- Develop End to End understanding of BI amp; and scripts to maintaining and monitoring data quality of EDW.
- Resolve ETL Issues using scripting of Oracle Utilities.
- Monitor Data trends to identify loading issues proactively, execution of BI/Analytics application process and daily execution of ETL Batch run including night shifts
- Bachelor Degree in IT
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in relevant field
- Practical knowledge of BI/EDW solutions and hands on experience working with Oracle DWH and Oracle Communication Logical Model
- Advance knowledge of SQL and basic knowledge of shell scripting
- Good inter-personal skills, proactive, self-motivated, cross-functional interaction, can do attitude and efficient communications both English and Myanmar
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Proven experience in leading team and vendor management
Please submit your application to email@example.com